Frequently Asked Questions
How can I buy a ticket?
You can buy tickets at our concierge upon entrance as well as on the 3rd & 5th floor. You are also welcome to purchase online.
I lost my ticket or need to change the date, what do I do?
Rescheduling for a date in the future is always an option. We can also resend a purchased ticket. Please be in touch with us at email@example.com.
Can I transfer my ticket to another person?
Sure, no problem if they have the QR code. Please note reduced price tickets cannot be transferred to another person.
Can I bring my child?
All children are warmly welcomed for free up to the age of 12. For ages 12-25 we offer a reduced ticket rate. Note that our exhibitions can have explicit content for younger audiences, therefore it is up to you as parents to determine whether the current showing is appropriate for your child/ren. See our current programme here.
Is the museum accessible for wheelchairs? Can I borrow one?
Yes, the museum is fully accessible for wheelchairs. If you want to reserve one of ours, please write us in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can ensure a wheelchair is readily available upon your arrival.
Are admission tickets for accompanying individuals free of charge?
Is audio description or sign language interpretation available?
Unfortunately, we do not have the resources to offer this currently.
Can I bring my stroller, prams, wheelchair, walker?
Do you offer food & beverages?
Yes, we have several outlets where you can enjoy a nice meal, a quick bite, or a beautiful cocktail. From our Bakery to the Café/Bar, or our Bar & Restaurant Verōnika. There is something for everyone.
Can I leave and come back?
Exhibition tickets are sold per day and are time slotted, please see door staff on the ground floor for more information of you would like to reenter.
Do you have storage facilities or a coat check?
We have lockers available in our basement.
Is first aid available in the museum?
Yes, the museum is fully equipped with first aid supplies and AEDs.
Can I stay all day after entry?
Are all cultural programs and events open to the public?
Some programs will be open to the public with a purchased ticket; however, most are booked separately.
GENERAL HOUSE RULES
- Leashed pets are welcome.
- Smoking is prohibited throughout the building.
- Stair passages and designated escape routes must be kept clear.
- For commercial or editorial photo, film and audio recordings, written permission from Fotografiska Berlin GmbH is required. Don’t hesitate to get in touch with our press department before you plan your visit via email@example.com.
- We are not responsible for any lost items. If you are missing something, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do not touch the artworks.
- Feel free to take photos without flash.
- Entering the exhibitions with bulky, wet, or pointed objects of any kind is prohibited.
- Bring your drink into the exhibition and return the glass to the staff when finished.
- In the event of damages to works of art, the supervisory staff is entitled to photograph the personal details of the person who caused the damage.
- Urgent phone call? Take it outside our exhibition spaces, please.
- Any alcoholic beverages not served by Fotografiska Berlin.
- Bicycles and pedal scooters.
- Tripods, selfie sticks, GoPro cameras.
- Objects that could damage the art, such as spray cans, pens, or permanent markers.
- Plastic canisters, plastic bottles or tetra packs containing beverages for personal use more than a maximum quantity of 500 ml per person.
- Weapons of any kind, as well as objects capable of being used as weapons or as projectiles. This includes pepper sprays.
- Food of any kind, unless being brought in for an individual’s medical reasons. Any approved food must be limited to one small portion for an individual’s immediate consumption.
- Pyrotechnic material, such as fireworks, Bengal fires, smoke bombs, smoke powder, flares, and sparklers.
We kindly ask our guests to respect the rules of the house and to always follow the given instructions from the staff. If you experience any difficulties or have suggestions for improvement, don’t hesitate to contact us on email@example.com.