COVID-19 Health & Safety Protocol
We are committed to ensuring the health and safety of our members, visitors, and staff. All visitors and staff must wear a face mask while inside the museum, temperature checks will be administered prior to entering the building, and a safe social distance of 6 feet between parties must be maintained. Below is a full list of all protocols that have been implemented to make the museum safe and enjoyable for everyone.
Ticketing and Entry
- The number of visitors in the museum is limited to 25% of our normal capacity per New York City and New York State guidelines.
- Timed-entry tickets are required for all visitors. We recommend making reservations in advance to select your preferred time slot.
- Tickets can be purchased online and in-person at the museum.
- No cash will be accepted for any purchases made at the museum – all transactions are made via contactless payment using credit and debit cards only.
- Private tours and personal shopping appointments are available on Monday and Tuesday. Please contact Fotografiska here to book or learn more.
- Groups larger than 10 people are welcome to visit the museum by appointment. For more information please visit our Groups page.
- The museum will be open Wednesday through Sunday, 11am to 9pm. We will be closed Monday and Tuesday for cleaning, private tours, and personal shopping appointments.
Hygiene and Safety for Visitors and Staff
- All visitors and staff must wear a face mask at all times.
- All visitors and staff must maintain a safe social distance of 6 feet at all times.
- Temperature checks will be administered prior to entering the building.
- Complimentary hand sanitizer is available throughout the building.
- Common surfaces will be cleaned and sanitized throughout the day in addition to deep cleaning after museum hours.
What to Expect During Your Visit
- Use the dedicated one-way entrance on Park Avenue South to enter the museum and one-way exit at 22nd Street side door when leaving.
- High touch surfaces will be cleaned and sanitized throughout the day.
- Plexiglass shields are installed at the Front Desk for the safety of staff and visitors.
- Retail items at The Shop are simply on display for you to browse; clean and untouched items will be available in the stockroom.
Make it a Healthy Visit
If you or anyone you have been in close contact with has, or had, cold or flu-like symptoms, please reschedule your visit to the museum until everyone has completed a medically-recommended quarantine period.
All visitors should comply with the latest CDC and government recommendations related to COVID-19.
Email email@example.com to reschedule your visit if needed, or with any questions about the museum’s COVID-19 Health and Safety protocol.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
Milla Jovovich, Paris, 2016 © Ellen von Unwerth