COVID-19 Health & Safety Protocol
We are committed to ensuring the health and safety of our members, visitors, and staff. All visitors and staff must wear a face mask while inside the museum, temperature checks may be administered prior to entering the building, and a safe social distance of 6 feet between parties must be maintained. Below is a full list of all protocols that have been implemented to make the museum safe and enjoyable for everyone.
Ticketing and Entry
- The museum will be at full capacity per New York City and New York State guidelines.
- Timed-entry tickets are required for all visitors. We recommend making reservations in advance to select your preferred time slot.
- Tickets can be purchased online and in-person at the museum.
- No cash will be accepted for any purchases made at the museum – all transactions are made via contactless payment using credit and debit cards only.
- Private tours and personal shopping appointments are available on Monday and Tuesday. Please contact Fotografiska here to book or learn more.
- Groups larger than 10 people are welcome to visit the museum by appointment. For more information please visit our Groups page.
- The museum is open Monday through Sunday, 9am to 9pm.
Hygiene and Safety for Visitors and Staff
- All visitors and staff must wear a face mask at all times.
- All visitors and staff must maintain a safe social distance of 6 feet at all times.
- Temperature checks may be administered prior to entering the building.
- Complimentary hand sanitizer is available throughout the building.
- Common surfaces will be cleaned and sanitized throughout the day in addition to deep cleaning after museum hours.
What to Expect During Your Visit
- Use the dedicated one-way entrance on Park Avenue South to enter the museum and one-way exit at 22nd Street side door when leaving.
- High touch surfaces will be cleaned and sanitized throughout the day.
- Plexiglass shields are installed at the Front Desk for the safety of staff and visitors.
Make it a Healthy Visit
If you or anyone you have been in close contact with has, or had, cold or flu-like symptoms, please reschedule your visit to the museum until everyone has completed a medically-recommended quarantine period.
All visitors should comply with the latest CDC and government recommendations related to COVID-19.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to reschedule your visit if needed, or with any questions about the museum’s COVID-19 Health and Safety protocol.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
Milla Jovovich, Paris, 2016 © Ellen von Unwerth
Fotografiska New York has taken the Stay Well Pledge