6th Floor Main Stage
- A private, open floor penthouse within a historically, landmarked building, featuring stunning high-ceilings that accentuate the spectacular neo-renaissance architecture
- Sweeping views of 22nd Street and Park Avenue
- Flexible space for special events including private dining, performances, photoshoots or
- 2,231 square feet
- Prep kitchen and bar area
- Full audio and visual capabilities
*Private Events for the entire museum or Verōnika restaurant are also available. Contact us for more information.
- Our speakeasy cocktail lounge is located in a restored chapel, discreetly located in the adjoining former chapel next door to the museum
- Luxuriously decorated in a style reminiscent of Eastern Europe at the turn of the twentieth century
- Perfect for intimate private cocktail receptions, meetings, and other hospitality events
- 600 square feet
- Audio and visual capabilities
Fotografiska New York is home to two stunning special event venues: 6th Floor Main Stage and Chapel Bar. Exquisite catering is available from award-winning restauranteur Stephen Starr. Plus, all events include admission to Fotografiska’s exhibitions on the day of your event. Inquire below about hosting a private event.