For us, inclusiveness is something we carry through everything. We want to contribute to a great experience for everybody. From warmly welcoming pushchairs, and of course having wheelchair ramps, to arranging appreciated guided tours. Photography requires no pre understanding, everyone can be touched by a photo, which is a large part of the inclusive charm and fascination. A guides’ engaging explanations can enrichen the visit even more and add further exciting dimensions.
- A steep ramp for pushchairs is inbuilt in the stairs outside of our main entrance.
- Along the longside by the water there is a wheelchair ramp.
- Beside our two stairwells the elevator goes to all floors.
- Accessible toilets equipped with changing tables are on floor -1 and by the café on floor 2.
- Lockers you can find on floor -1.
- On floor -1 are spots to park pushchairs. It’s also fine to take pushchairs through the exhibitions.
- Car parking with a parking-fee is available both in front of the entrance and behind the building, although there are just a few spaces.
- Unfortunately we have to draw a line at inclusiveness when it comes to dogs due to other guests being allergic.