TICKETS & PRICES
Drop in-tickets are available at the entry, but if you book online you will get a more advantageous price. Please note that bought tickets are not refundable. Members enjoy unlimited free entry, anytime.
Free admission for children up to and including 12 and reduced price for students and seniors. Book your visit and be ready to show valid identification at the entrance.
In our shop, which you’ll find at the museum entrance, we offer posters featuring past and current exhibitions, postcards, art and design products, books and much more. The shop has the same opening hours as the rest of the museum, 10AM – 11PM, daily. We also have a web shop if you’d like to order from home or on the go (shipping available within Sweden).
+46 (0) 8-50 900 500
Are you an art society, a photography club or a group of friends? Maybe you’re having a company kick off or a family gathering? Book a tour with your group and experience the exhibitions with one of our guides!
- Maximum 25 people/group.
- Language: Swedish or English.
- Duration: approx. 45 min.
- Price weekdays: 2550 SEK (bookable from 10 am to 6 pm)
- Price weekend: 3550 kr (bookable from 10 am to 4 pm)
- Reduced entrance fee per person applies.
Book by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
How to find us
Fotografiska is located in Stora Tullhuset at Stadsgårdshamnen 22 in Stockholm. Getting here is pretty easy. If you can find your way to Slussen, you will find us. During the renovation of Slussen it may not be as straight forward as usual, but just follow our signs and take a nice walk along the quayside.
(NB: The Söderberg steps are no longer there, so it is no longer possible to get down to Fotografiska via Katarinavägen. If you are coming from this side of town, it is easiest to follow Katarinavägen down to Slussen or take Folkungagatan and walk along Stadsgårdsleden.
BY LOCAL PUBLIC TRANSPORT OR ON FOOT
Both the Red and Green Lines stop at Slussen and there are many buses stopping at Södermalmstorg. From there you make your way towards the bus terminal and across the bridge towards the water. Then a pleasant 500-metre walk beside the water.
Getting here by car is easy, but the number of parking spaces outside our entrance is limited, i.e. between the main entrance and what used to be the Birka Terminal. But you can also find parking spaces behind us, next to the Viking Line terminal.
There are good cycle paths that lead directly to us from both southern and eastern Stockholm. We have plenty of cycle racks right outside the entrance.
With us, inclusion is something that permeates everything. We want to contribute to a great experience for everyone. Everything from warmly welcoming push chairs, and of course having wheelchair ramps.
- A slightly steeper ramp for push chairs is built into the staircase outside our main entrance.Beside the long side of the building facing the water there is a ramp for people with functional variation.
- In our two stairwells, the lifts go to every floor.
- Toilets for disabled persons and with changing tables are available on level -1 as well as by the café on level 2.
- Storage lockers can be found on level -1.
- On level -1 there is parking for push chairs. It is also possible to take push chairs into the exhibitions.
- A few car parking spaces with parking charges are available in front of the entrance and behind the building.
- Parking for disabled persons is available
- Unfortunately, we need to limit our inclusion and not allow dogs as other visitors may be allergic. However, for those in need of a guide or assistance dog, you are obviously allowed to bring in your four-legged friend.
Frequently asked questions
WHAT ARE YOUR OPENING HOURS?
We work hard to always inspire and include everyone who wants to visit us. That’s why we look to be the world’s most open museum, with opening hours stretching much further than most others. You can visit us seven days a week, from early morning to late evening (Monday – Sunday, 10.00 am – 11.00 pm). So don’t worry about what kind of lifestyle you have or what hours you live by, you will always have the opportunity to visit us! Book your ticket here!
I WANT TO BUY A MEMBERSHIP. WHAT DOES IT COST AND HOW DO I GO ABOUT IT?
WHERE CAN I USE YOUR GIFT CARDS?
Gift cards can be purchased in our shop and also here online. Gift cards can be used to buy entrance tickets here at the museum, in our shop, in our restaurant and in our bistro. Welcome!
I HAVE A FREE TICKET (PHYSICAL FREE TICKET/STOCKHOLM PASS/ATTENDANT HELPER ETC.) AND WONDER HOW TO BOOK MY VISIT?
If you have a free ticket, you don’t need to pre-book your visit. Welcome! Please contact our customer service if you have any questions; email@example.com.
HOW DO I BOOK PRIVATE EVENTS FOR LARGER PARTIES?
Are you having a commemorative dinner, a big party or reunion? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll help you create memories for life!
ARE THERE STORAGE LOCKERS?
Spacious lockers are available on site and are free to use. The lockers have code locks and you choose for yourself which code you want to use. The lockers can hold a medium sized case as well as any outer clothing.
WHAT IS YOUR ORGANISATION NUMBER?
Fotografiska Stockholm AB,
Organisation number: 556812-8176
DO YOU WANT TO WORK FOR US?
It’s great that you are interested in Fotografiska! On our careers page you will find all available positions and can read more about Fotografiska as a workplace.