TICKETS & PRICES
Drop in-tickets are available at the entry, but if you book online you will get a more advantageous price. Please note that bought tickets are not refundable.
- Free admission for children up to and including 12 years.
- Reduced price for students and youth 13-17 years (Choose Student ticket)
- Senior ticket valid for pensioners and seniors 65+ years.
- Members enjoy unlimited free entry, anytime.
Book your visit and be ready to show valid identification at the entrance.
Open 10 AM – 11 PM. Monday–Sunday.
Midsummer Eve: Closed
Every Tuesday we offer all seniors/pensioners an even more reduced admission; 100 sek, all day. Book your ticket online or buy drop-in at the entrance on arrival. Welcome! Cannot be combined with other offers and discounts.
Every Wednesday we offer all students a reduced admission; 100 sek, all day. Book your ticket online or buy drop-in at the entrance on arrival. Bring Student ID. Welcome! Cannot be combined with other offers and discounts.
In our shop, which you’ll find at the museum entrance, we offer posters featuring past and current exhibitions, postcards, art and design products, books and much more. The shop has the same opening hours as the rest of the museum, 10AM – 11PM, daily. We also have a web shop if you’d like to order from home or on the go (shipping available within Sweden).
+46 (0) 8-50 900 500
Are you an art society, a photography club or a group of friends? Maybe you’re having a company kick off or a family gathering? Book a tour with your group and experience the exhibitions with one of our guides!
- Maximum 25 people/group.
- Language: Swedish or English.
- Duration: approx. 45 min.
- Price weekdays: 4500 SEK (bookable 10 am – 6 pm)
- Price weekend: 3550 kr (bookable 10 am – 4 pm)
- Reduced entrance fee per person applies.
Book by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Plan your visit
Fotografiska is located in Stora Tullhuset at Stadsgårdshamnen 22 in Stockholm. Getting here is pretty easy. If you can find your way to Slussen, you will find us. During the renovation of Slussen it may not be as straight forward as usual, but just follow our signs and take a nice walk along the quayside.
(NB: The Söderberg steps are no longer there, so it is no longer possible to get down to Fotografiska via Katarinavägen. If you are coming from this side of town, it is easiest to follow Katarinavägen down to Slussen or take Folkungagatan and walk along Stadsgårdsleden.
- BY FOTOGRAFISKA BOAT: Throughout the summer you can hop on the Fotografiska boat at Strandvägen – and be at Fotografiska in 15 minutes! More info here!
- BY LOCAL PUBLIC TRANSPORT OR ON FOOT: Both the Red and Green Lines stop at Slussen and there are many buses stopping at Södermalmstorg. From there you make your way towards the bus terminal and across the bridge towards the water. Then a pleasant 500-metre walk beside the water.
- BY CAR: Getting here by car is easy, but the number of parking spaces outside our entrance is limited, i.e. between the main entrance and what used to be the Birka Terminal. But you can also find parking spaces behind us, next to the Viking Line terminal.
- BY BICYCLE: There are good cycle paths that lead directly to us from both southern and eastern Stockholm. We have plenty of cycle racks right outside the entrance.
We’re all about inclusion and want to contribute to a great experience for everyone.
- A slightly steeper ramp for push chairs is built into the staircase outside our main entrance.Beside the long side of the building facing the water there is a ramp for people with functional variation.
- In our two stairwells, the lifts go to every floor.
- Toilets for disabled persons and with changing tables are available on level -1 as well as by the café on level 2.
- Storage lockers can be found on level -1.
- On level -1 there is parking for push chairs. It is also possible to take push chairs into the exhibitions.
- A few car parking spaces with parking charges are available in front of the entrance and behind the building.
- Parking for disabled persons is available.
- Unfortunately, we need to limit our inclusion and not allow dogs as other visitors may be allergic. However, for those in need of a guide or assistance dog, you are obviously allowed to bring in your four-legged friend.