Mark the Christmas season with a unique banquet experience at Fotografiska
At Fotografiska, we welcome Christmas with open arms. A great culinary occasion that celebrates all that we have grown and harvested over the year, it is a beloved tradition with roots going back many generations.
In the past, every part of every product was put to good use, and in these times of food waste and spoilage, this is something that we at Fotografiska would like to bring back.
Come and celebrate Christmas with us without being a drain on Mother Nature, and enjoy an all-new taste experience that puts every part of every foodstuff in focus. Instead of the classic Christmas buffet, we would like to invite you to a four-course banquet experience, with drinks to match. All done in our own way. First out will be bread, butter and a vegetable board, followed by a selection of starters to share with your table. Main dishes will be served with animal-based protein on the side, and there will also be a dessert buffet.
Bringing together traditional Christmas flavours and indulgent new taste sensations from the best seasonal crops, the banquet will offer a Christmas experience like no other. All food is paired with a variety of carefully selected drinks, including alcoholic and alcohol-free options.
We would like to offer you the chance to sit around a table with friends and colleagues, to enjoy the best of Christmas flavours old and new.
From 28 November.
Welcome drink at 18.30 and dinner at 19.00.
The banquet experience is priced at SEK 1,190 per person excl. VAT, including an aperitif, four-course meal, drinks package and entrance to our exhibitions.
We accept groups of over 16 people.
To make a booking, please contact Fotografiska events & conferences at +46 (0) 8-50 900 540 or email@example.com
Included in the package
- Welcome drink
- Bread accompanied by home-churned butter and a vegetable board.
- A selection of small sharing dishes. We will be dishing up some of our plant-based favourites, such as pâté de haricot with caramelised roasted carrots, beetroot tartare, deep fried Brussels sprouts and more.
- Hot smoked beets with spruce cream, truffles and amandine potatoes.
- Side: Baked Barents Sea cod or Beef from Swedish dairy farms
- Dessert table featuring Christmas's tastiest flavours, direct from our patisserie.
- Beverage package
- Entrance to our exhibitions
- Free Wifi
- Inspiring environment