Museum - Open today 10:00 ― 23:00
We’re open and proud to be able to provide a safe cultural experience. You can read about our implemented additional measures below on this page.
• You can buy your entrance ticket at the museum, but it's best to pre-book your slot time below.
• Your time at the museum starts at your chosen time. We can’t let you in before.
Log in with your username and password (log in here) and then you'll be able to book your visit without cost on this page.
Children, students and seniors
Free entrance for children under the age of 12, reduced price for students and seniors. Please prepare to show a valid ID and membership certificate at the entrance.
Tickets to Fotografiska are non-refundable.
(Ticket purchases works in all browsers but Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge. You also need to have your bank card open for internet purchases)
Fotografiska closely follows the restrictions issued by the Public Health Agency of Sweden regarding our operations and Covid-19. Fotografiska takes the spread of infection seriously and is happy to take its responsibility. New measures will be introduced continually and may be subject to change. We kindly ask for your understanding in this matter.
• We mainly use a slot system for tickets but also allow drop-ins.
• We are reintroducing time-limited tickets that allow a 90-minute visit to the exhibitions.
• We are also cleaning the premises more regularly to ensure that you are met by a sparklingly clean environment during your visit.
• We have additional museum attendants on duty for the time being to ensure a safe and reassuring flow of guests through the building.
• We have made hand sanitizer available where we believe our guests may need or want to use it.
• We are reintroducing automatic messages over the PA system to remind guests to keep their distance in the museum
• We have placed floor markings throughout the building to make it easy, straightforward, and practical to keep the appropriate distance. All guests are requested to keep a distance of 1.5 meters from each other.
• Floor markings reminding you to keep your distance
• We allow eight guests per table to eat in the indoor restaurant.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.