Tickets and Info
The restaurant and café opening hours differ from the exhibition opening hours. You can find the exact times and booking information on the restaurant and café pages.
On Friday 7 April we are open from 10.00-18.00.
Monday – Friday
9:00 – 20:00
10:00 – 20:00
10:00 – 18:00
As we want to offer a museum experience for everyone, our ticket prices change depending on the day and time.
- Regular ticket 12-17€
- Discount ticket (Students, teachers, pensioners) 9-14€
- Press ticket 6-13€
- Children up to 16 years Free
- Repressed Free
- Members Free
- Severely or severely disabled person (on the basis of a certificate) and his / her accompanying / disabled child up to the age of 18 (on the basis of a certificate) and his / her accompanying person Free
Guided photo tour
- Guided photo tour for adults (Monday - Friday) 55€ group
- Guided photo tour for adults (Saturday - Sunday) 65€ group
- Photo tour participant 13€ participant
- Photo tour participant (discount ticket) 8€ participant
- Private tour for 2 with sparkling wine 85€
A guided tour gives you the opportunity to make your visit especially exciting by discovering the stories behind the pictures and learning more about the world of photography. All tours can be negotiated and a suitable tour package agreed upon. (Recommended group size is up to 15 people per guide)
We are located at: Telliskivi 60a-8, 10412 Tallinn
You can easily reach us by almost all means of transport. If you come by car, there are plenty of parking spaces in the brick quarter and you will definitely find one available.
P.S Many of them are paid.
- Bus 116, 116A, 145, 150, 21B, 40, 43
- Railway R12, R13, R14, R15, R21, RE23
- By tram 1
- Wheelchair access is easy in Fotografiska.
- Elevators have access to all floors.
- Toilets are accessible for people with reduced mobility.
- Cabinets for personal belongings are located on the ground floor.
- The car park is located near the entrance.
- In addition, if you want to take your dog with you, they are always welcome at Fotografiska.